Version 4.5 gets Lightkey ready for the new macOS Sonoma and introduces a slew of improvements for the Live view.
Live View Enhancements
- Customize which features are affected by fader buttons.
- Fader buttons also work for smart lights.
- Improved fading between cue buttons in different frames or groups.
- Set the default style for new buttons, frames, and text labels.
- Added option to loop cuelists.
- Holding down Shift while dragging the Xfade slider fades to the previous cue.
- Duplicating a Live page now duplicates all related external control bindings.
- Added external control actions to reset cue and frame modifiers to their default or neutral values.
- The toolbar now shows the current project name.
- Added Save As… command.
- Customize the number of recent projects shown in the startup screen.
Lightkey 4.5 requires macOS 13 or later.